- European, national, local context frameworks;
- Current situation in each partner country/region to access the profession of Expert for Sustainable Mobility and Tourism or the two single markets (i.e. mobility and tourism);
- Competences required to an Expert for Sustainable Mobility and Tourism in each country and at European level;
- Step by step guide to implement mobility plans and tourist packages in a sustainable perspective;
- Entrepreneurship attitudes and skills: both in terms of knowledge and in terms of attitude, enhancing self-responsibility and autonomy in order to manage complex technical or professional activities or projects. Entrepreneurial skills represent a transversal strength for emerging professions;
- Evaluation/qualification methods today used in each country involved and their reference to the EQF system and level of qualification attained by the ESMT;
- Case studies selected by project partners, including the selection criteria and each case study detailed explanation/description.
The Toolbox is a well-structured and flexible tool, edited in English and suitable to different training contexts. It represents a fundamental landmark for participants throughout project duration (in terms of contents provided, materials, exchange of good practices, etc.) and beyond its closure.