The S.T.R.E.E.T. Platform, an Open Educational Resources (OER), will be multi-functional, acting as an e-learning tool, an archive for documents and training materials, a virtual place for experts to exchange good practices as well as a job placement tool for VET (Vocational Education and Training) learners and potential employers at European level. Indirectly it will support trainers and workers in acquiring or improving the use of ICT for learning and related digital competences.
The platform will include following contents:
1. Project introduction
2. European legislative framework on mobility management
3. Partners’ national contexts: laws and professional profiles in mobility management
4. Mobility manager: an inter-disciplinary profile
5. Transport competences and techniques: integrated transport systems, different transport modes features
6. Communication abilities, marketing skills, social networks
7. Spatial planning basic concepts and economic advantages deriving from a smart and integrated mobility planning
8. Work process: build relational networks (knowledge of the territory), services provision (dissemination, new solutions implementation, etc.)
9. SUMP – Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan: tools to develop and implement mobility plans
10. Team work and problem solving.
These topics will be organized in modules and the duration of each could be comprised between 8 and 16 hours.
The Platform will also include:
- A Training section and material: didactic videos, multimedia tools, documents, slideshows, forum with trainers, quizzes and tests, discussion boards for trainees.
- “Demand/supply” section with a list of available professionals and vacant jobs, implemented during the project and also important for its follow up. It includes both, a list of municipalities, authorities, enterprises located in Europe, searching for the expertise the project STREET will foster; and, a list of internship sites in Europe, in which young participants can experience learned skills through fieldwork.
- Best practices section: lessons-learned, previous projects results, experiences, etc.
- Exchange platform for mobility and tourism experts, to compare and confront best practices and methodologies, share experience, case studies and ideas on the topics of alternative mobility, sustainable tourism, territorial development at European level. It is fundamental to keep the Platform alive and updated during and after project life, requiring the animation of a moderator (e.g. linked to social networks).
- Tourism information section, eventually linked to tourist offices, to convey opportunities in the selected area can offer to a wider audience, in terms of mobility, facilities, leisure opportunities, cultural and ecological values, etc.
The Platform is a well-structured and flexible tool, edited in English and suitable to different training contexts. It represents a fundamental landmark for participants throughout project duration (in terms of contents provided, materials, exchange of good practices, etc.) and beyond its closure.